Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you. Assistant Waiter/ Waitress Job Information
Resort: Ikos Porto Petro
Contract: Full Time / seasonal
Start Date: 2023Your main responsibilities
Your main qualifications/skills
- Assist the Head waiter/waitress in setting up tables, linen, glassware, silverware
- Collect used glasses and plates and maintain tables dirt-free and tidy
- Preserve the workstation organized and stocked at all times
- Provide a warm and friendly welcome to all guests
- Keep a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance (grooming standards, clean uniform, body odors)
What to expect from us
- Enthusiastic with friendly personality
- Relevant experience within a bar/restaurant, ideally within a hotel environment
- Fluency in English
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism would be a plus
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package with insurance and a number of work provisions.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.