Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.Sushi ChefYour main responsibilities
Your main qualifications/sikills
- Preparing various types of sushi dishes according to the established guidelines on quality, portion size, presentation, and food safety.
- Inspecting the quality of fruits, vegetables, and fish used to prepare sushi dishes and informing the Executive Chef when quality is sub-standard
- Communicating with wait staff to ensure that special requests and food allergies considerations are met
- Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
- Keep a sanitized and a tidy utensils, instruments, and equipment.
- Keep a high standard of professional and personal hygiene and appearance (grooming standards, clean uniform, body odors)
- To handle all requests and questions in a professional and positive manner. To communicate with Sous Chef regarding all aspects work related and to keep him/her updated of any problem or irregularity that may arise.
- To train new co-workers
What to expect from us
- Relevant experience as a Sushi Chef or with similar duties
- Expertly cutting, slicing and filleting different types of fish
- Fluency in English
- Culinary Degree or related major would be a plus
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing firstname.lastname@example.org www.ikosresorts.com
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package with insurance and a number of work provisions.
| http://ikosresorts.com/ikoscareers/ www.sani-resort.com
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice