The Hospitality Operations Management Programme will prepare students to perform both technical and management activities in rooms division departments, namely concierge / reception, floors / rooms, linen and laundry service as well as event organization and sales.
Ce que tu apprendras
This training will not only enable students to acquire the knowledge and technical skills in the hospitality sector but also the adequate personal and soft skills required, through the attendance of course units such as Creativity and Personal Development and Artistic Expressions, as well as integrated management skills based on innovative learning models.
Détails du cours
À qui s'adresse ce cours?
Top Reasons to attend:
• Classes by Renowned Professionals
• Practical, hands-on and total immersion teaching, learning and training methodology
• Practical classes in Revenue Management, Housekeeping, Front Office and Professional Hospitality and Reservations Software
• English as a working language. Opportunity to learn French/Spanish as a second language taught at School
• Opportunity to experience an International and multicultural lifestyle
• ECTS equivalent recognized in all Europe
• High rate of employment in the industry