At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts – a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 180 + Hotels and Private Residences in major city centers and resort destination in 47 countries, and with many more projects in development stage, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.Main Duties/Description:
The benefits offered by Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait include:
- Deliver food orders including any special needs or requests to the guest in-room, check completed kitchen orders with the order taker or guest’s original order; transport items to the guestroom in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality.
- Greet guests, describe selected items to the guest using interesting, and vivid descriptions of each item, origin, taste, and preparation methods; communicate options for removal of trays and dishware; respond to request for tray removal according to established time standards.
- Breakdown, clean and set-up of room service tables, condiment set-ups, flatware, dishware, room service side stations and delivers complementary in room amenities as set for the program.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Properly and accurately close guest checks securing room number and signature; properly settle voided checks or complimentary meals.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Plate and prepare small food items.
- Assist with servicing private bars based upon request.
- Assist with set-up and maintenance of public space F&B stations (i.e. morning coffee in main lobby, special occasions or at arrival).
- Occasionally deliver take-away orders upon guest request, inclusive of residential units.
- Answer telephone using courteous, efficient telephone etiquette while obtaining all information necessary to process the guest’s order according to Four Seasons Standards, describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of each item, origin, taste, and preparation methods. Assist with taking guest in-room dining orders, communicate special requests to the kitchen, and coordinate deliver of orders and complementary in-room amenities according to Four Seasons Standards
- Upsell additional services and products in order to maximize revenues.
- Be knowledgeable about hotel and department’s services to share with guests as prompted.
- Use HotSOS devices as outlined to deliver timely services as dispatched.
- Work closely with Housekeeping staff to coordinate in-room service and fulfilling of guest requests.
- Provide private butler services as requested and outlined in a separate policy.
- Be flexible for your schedule, inclusive of a rotational overnight shift assignment.
- Full board shared living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced compound
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels worldwide
- Regular social and sporting events
- Paid home leave tickets
- Quality employee meals
- Free transportation to and from work
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for the successful candidate
We look forward to receiving your application!