At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts – a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 180 + Hotels and Private Residences in major city centers and resort destination in 47 countries, and with many more projects in development stage, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.Main Duties/Description:
The benefits offered by Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait include:
- Review all materials concerning daily events, i.e., return guests, VIPs and function sheets.
- Escort arriving guests to their room, handling their luggage with care and efficiency and presenting the in-room orientation.
- Handle a guest room change request, assist departing guests with luggage, transportation requirements, etc.
- Store and retrieve guests’ luggage and belongings, answer telephones, deliver messages, packages, flowers, etc. to their guest rooms; run errands for guests and the concierge staff.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the lobby, at the Concierge Desk, the front entrance and the luggage storage areas.
- Call guests by their names and remember return guest's names.
- Project an image of friendliness, professionalism and willingness to provide personalized services to guests.
- Work closely with the Front Office, Valet Parking and door staff.
- Keep the Concierge well-informed as to any guest problems, special requests, complaints, etc.
- Maneuver luggage carts, heavy and awkward crates around the hotel.
- Report deficiencies noted in guest rooms and on guest floors to the Concierge staff.
- Follow-up on missed wake-up calls and any phones off the hooks.
- Collect and polish guest shoes.
- Be trained and able to complete related roles, i.e. door attendant, airport greeter etc.
- Full board shared living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced compound
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels worldwide
- Regular social and sporting events
- Paid home leave tickets
- Quality employee meals
- Free transportation to and from work