Due to local labor law, applicants must hold work authorization for Jordan, namely a Jordanian ID
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For” rankings every year since 1998.Essential Functions:
- To actively solicit and book all types of catering business from various sources of leads.
- To develop creative and attractive menu presentations for potential clients. In addition to being able to produce balanced and well tailored menus and food choices.
- To respond to all telephone and walk in inquiries regarding catering space.
- To maintain an active trace/follow-up system on all personal sales calls and current events and functions.
- To coordinate the sales efforts between sales department and catering to insure proper utilization of function space to yield maximum revenues.
- To conduct tours of the property with meeting planners and potential clients.
- To negotiate with clients and achieve maximum revenue/profit potential while satisfying client needs.
- To comfortably entertain appropriate clients.
- To finalize all bookings maximizing all revenue potential by up-selling in all revenue producing areas.
- To keep Director of Catering promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters so prompt corrective action can be taken where appropriate.
- To coordinate with other departments to ensure quality of guest satisfaction.
- To supervise the execution of banquet events.
- To attend and actively participate in all required meetings.
- To prepare a monthly booking report.
- To achieve yearly personal sales booking goals.
- To be fully versed in all banquet space, facilities and capabilities of competitive market.
- To review function space with the Banquet Operations.
- To attendant in regards to any requirements for a group or function.
- To review all banquet event orders and daily and weekly banquet sheets to ensure accuracy in content and spelling. In addition to clear, complete and specific information regarding the function.
- To pre-empt guest and client requirements.
- To assist in developing and executing projects for assigned market areas to increase catering activity, volume and profit.
- To respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
What to Expect from Your Work Experience...You will
- To perform other tasks or projects as assigned by the department management.
- Supervise the execution of banquet events and ensure client satisfaction at the outset of all events. Review all function space with appropriate banquet staff prior to event and find solutions to the inevitable challenges and glitches that arise while events are on property.
- Assist with all inquires within the sales, marketing and catering department, including assistance with high telephone volume and walk-in site inspections
- Be part of a cohesive team with a singular focus on creating the best guest experience
- Have the ability to demonstrate your unique personality and service style while achieving the brand standards that make us Four Seasons
- Be encouraged to demonstrate your professional passion
- Have career growth opportunities both within Four Seasons Amman and worldwide with our company
- Get to experience other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts through the complimentary room nights program
Learn more about our property and what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting: