At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts – a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai. The resort sprawls across an enchanting natural preserve and is embellished by the emerald-colored Red Sea.
The transferring employee should have an Egyptian passport.
1. Implement the 10/5 Rule at all times during work hours.
2. The ability to hire, train, supervise, schedule, motivate, positively discipline and plan the
activities of engineering department team members.
3. The ability to complete, evaluate, and follow up on employee performance reviews and six-month progress reports on a timely basis.
4. The ability to ensure that effective and concise preventive maintenance schedules are followed.
5. The ability to plan and implement procedures, systems, and controls to ensure an efficient, timely, and pro-active engineering department.
6. The ability to establish a 5-Year Plan and Department Operating Budget for submission to management covering costs of heat, light & power, and maintenance & repairs.
7. The ability to communicate maintenance information accurately and effectively to the Director of Engineering
8. The ability to prepare an annual, itemized, Capital Budget for management, including all changes and replacements of mechanical equipment required by all departments.
8. The ability to develop and update comprehensive departmental policies, procedures, and manuals.
9. The ability to maintain all the fire Life Safety equipment in first-class order. Ensure that the fire-life-safety crew has a complete understanding of all procedures, equipment, and alarms, and is trained in Emergency First Response to include CPR.
10. The ability to establish good working relationships with contractors who will furnish reliable 24-hour emergency service.
11. The ability to compile a monthly consumption report on heat, light, and power to include electricity, gas, steam, and water.
12. The ability to ensure all engineering team members under the direction of the Chief Engineer are exposed to hotel internal and external training on an ongoing basis.
13. The ability to ensure effective inter-departmental communication and good relations between the engineering team members and members of fellow departments within the resort.
14. The ability to prepare and follow through on any projects as outlined by the Director Of Engineering,
15. The ability to ensure all public areas are patrolled daily and all lighting is in good order.
16. The ability to ensure all engineering team members are in complete uniform and well-groomed.
17. The ability to ensure timely completion of all assigned responsibilities.
18. The ability to develop and maintain an energy conservation program allowing the hotel to meet its annual budget targets.
19. The ability to prepare purchase requisitions and work orders as well as liaise efficiently with the Director of Purchasing on such matters.
20. The ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of Four Seasons Hotels and encourage staff to do the same.
21. The ability to maintain a good working relationship with other employees, providing instruction and encouragement as needed.
22. The ability to ensure a clean, neat, and organized work area.
23. The ability to attend and participate in all required meetings.
24. The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
25. The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by DOE.
26. To ensure the resort PRP.
27. Solid hospitality experience.
28. BSc of Engineering degree.
29. Working 5 days - 2 days off. (5/2 system)
30. High leadership skills.
31. Electromechanical background.