What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files created by the Web Site you visit storing information on the user's computer to provide access to various functions.
What information do cookies provide us with?
Specifically our cookies provide us with the following information:
- The domain name of the provider that gives you access to the network. For example, if your provider is XXX we will only identify you with the domain name xxx.es. This allows us to compile statistics about the countries and servers that most frequently visit our Web Site.
- The date and time you access our Web Site and the time each user spends on it. This allows us to find out the times when there is most traffic and to make the necessary adjustments to avoid congestion issues.
- The Internet address from which the link came which directed to our Web Site. With this data, we can know the effectiveness of different banners and links pointing to our server, to promote those that offer the best results, in order to meet the information needs of our users.
- The number of daily visitors to each content. This allows us to identify the most successful areas and expand and improve their content, so that users get more satisfactory information. The information collected is completely anonymous, which means it cannot be associated to a specific user.
- The language chosen by each user on their first visit to the Web Site and the restricted area.
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
- The user's activity within the Web Site: links and places where you click, pages visited, searches, etc. This allows us to improve the functionality of the Web Site and make it more attractive and useful to each user.
The information to which we have access through cookies allows us to customize the content based on user interests, but under no circumstances do our cookies allow us to obtain personal data, nor can they read data or other cookies on the user's computer.
Types of cookies
The following types of cookies are used on our Web Site:
According to the entity that manages them:
- Editor’s own cookies: These are cookies sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the user-requested service is provided.
- Third-parties: these are sent to the user's computer from a machine or domain that is not managed by the editor himself, but by another entity which handles the data obtained from the cookies.
According to the length of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They expire once the user leaves the web site.
- Persistent Cookies: A type of cookies in which the data remains stored on the computer and can be accessed and processed over a period of time defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to a few years.
According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to browse through the Web Site and use its various features and services.
- Analysis Cookies: These allow quantifying the number of users and their connection time and thereby perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made of the services in order to improve the offer made to users.
- Session Cookies: Session cookies allow users to be recognized on a Web Site so that any changes they make, item selected or data entered is remembered from one page to the next.
The cookies we use, its owner, term (if session or persistent) and its function are specified in the following table:
Information that may be tracked about a browser include:
|BizoID||.ads.linkedin.com||183||LinkedIn Ad analytics|
|BizoUserMatchHistory||.ads.linkedin.com||183||LinkedIn Ad analytics|
|JSESSIONID||.ads.linkedin.com||N/A||Keeps the states of users in every page request|
|BizoData||.ads.linkedin.com||183||LinkedIn Ad analytics|
|lang||.ads.linkedin.com||N/A||Remembers the user selected language to display a webpage|
|MUID||.bing.com||390||Used by Microsoft as unique user identificator. The cookie allows user tracking synchronizing the indentification through many Microsoft domains|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||390||Used by Google DoubleClick to track and inform about the users actions in the website after viewing or clicking in an advertiser's ad with the purpose of measuring the ad's efficency and display more accurate ads for the user|
|fr||.facebook.com||90||Used by Facebook to provide a series of ad products like real time auctions on third party announcers|
|SAPISID||.google.com||730||Google set a number of cookies on any page that includes a Google Map. While we have no control over the cookies set by Google, they appear to include a mixture of pieces of information to measure the number and behaviour of Google Maps users.|
|1P_JAR||.google.com||30||These cookies are used to gather website statistics, and track conversion rates|
|amplitude_idhosco.com||.hosco.com||3650||Track user data for Amplitude|
|_uetsid||.hosco.com||Session||http cookie to track session|
|hosco_agree||.hosco.com||365||Cookie to track the user's cookie agreement|
|flag-mobile-banner-closed||.hosco.com||365||This cookie is used to check if the user has closed the mobile banner promotion|
|_gat_*||.hosco.com||0||To throttle the request rate|
|_gid||.hosco.com||1||Collect Google Analytics data; distinguish users|
|intercom-session-x5vqhiww||.hosco.com||7||To monitor site usage to allow us to provide customer support and to improve our products and services|
|_dc_gtm_*||.hosco.com||0||used to help identify the visitors by either age, gender, or interests by DoubleClick - Google Tag Manager.|
|_ga||.hosco.com||730||Collect Google Analytics data; identify unique users|
|__qca||.hosco.com||392||Disqus set a number of cookies on any page that includes a Disqus comment box. While we have no control over the cookies set by Disqus, they appear to include a mixture of pieces of information to measure the number and behaviour of Disqus users, including information that links your visits to our website with your Google, Facebook, Twitter or Disqus account if you are signed in to one. This cookie does not identify you personally unless you are logged into Disqus, in which case it is linked to your Disqus, Google, Twitter and Facebook accounts|
|__cfduid||.hosco.com||365||The __cfduid cookie is used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from.|
|bcookie||.linkedin.com||731||Browser ID cookie|
|lidc||.linkedin.com||1||Used for routing|
|mc||.quantserve.com||396||The mc cookie set by quantserve appears to be related to advertising, and may track your behaviour on our website|
|guest_id||.twitter.com||730||Twitter cookie appears on pages that use the button "Tweet" and serves to identify the user with a unique number associated with Twitter|
|personalization_id||.twitter.com||730||This cookie is set due to Twitter integration and sharing capabilities for the social media.|
|MUIDB||bat.bing.com||390||Microsoft User Identifier tracking cookie used by Bing Ads|
|DV||www.google.es||0||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site.|
|_bizo_np_stats||www.hosco.com||1||Tracking for Bizo anonymous business demographics data collection|
|PHPSESSID||www.hosco.com||365||Keeps the user session during the site navigation|
|_bizo_cksm||www.hosco.com||1||Tracking for Bizo anonymous business demographics data collection|
How do you reject cookies?
At any time, you can prevent the installation of cookies on your computer by using the appropriate option in your browser (help function), but in this case we cannot guarantee the correct operation of the various functions of the Web Site.
Here you have the links for managing and blocking cookies depending on the browser you use:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/