Are you dreaming to be a hotel manager? Are you a communicative kind of person? Then our study programme fits you like a glove. After graduation, you will be responsible for the smooth running of international hotels after graduation in this diversified job.
What you will learn
In the english-taught study programme "International Hotel Management" you prepare for a leading position in the international hotel industry. You learn how to manage a hotel strategically and sustainably, how to motivate your employees, how to develop marketing and event concepts and how to create financing and business plans. In combination with the improvement of your language skills, you will be well prepared for an international career.
For EU/EEA students 3.540 € per semester | for non-EU/non-EEA students 4.500 € per semester
Who is the course for?
The world is on the move, more powerful and more complex than ever before - which means that the tourism industry is also constantly developing. The megatrends in mobility and digitalisation, but also individualisation and connectivity are all part of this global development. The future requires your ability to recognize these needs and to respond accordingly. Thus, your start being part of the process yourself and exerting influence.
In the english-taughtdegree course "International Hotel Management" we will teach you both business basics and specific knowledge of the hotel industry. You will acquire know-how in the fields of business administration and economics as well as in human resources and accounting. You will also be trained in Marketing and Social Media in order to develop advertising strategies for a hotel. Moreover, you will receive an overview of Sales & Distribution and Quality Management. In order to strengthen your future leadership role, business management and leadership will be addressed during your studies - we will also train your soft skills and provide you with various methods to successfully manage teams and projects. The study programme will enable you to deal with complex hotel management problems independently, professionally and efficiently.
The study programme International Hotel Management is the perfect choice for you, if:
• you want to get to know foreign cultures and work in an international setting
• you would like to speak several languages
• you love hospitality and are a passionate host
• you would like to gain a foothold in the versatile hotel industry with numerous job facets
• you can focus on the needs of customers and guests
• you have stamina
• teamwork is one of your strengths.
How your curriculum looks like:
• 7 semesters, divided into topic-oriented modules
• 3 internships over a total of 11 months
• 6-month international internship semester
• 4 integrated foreign language modules: you will learn at least 2 foreign languages (compulsory Business English) and can take further language courses of your choice free of charge. Besides Business English you can choose between Spanish, French, Chinese, Arabic, Italian and Russian.