A Taste Of Italy is the first short-course by ALMA. A 1-week program addressed to Italian Food Lovers wishing to enrich their trip to Italy. Above all, a different way to explore the country and to discover the excellences of Italian Gastronomy in a brand new way.
What you will learn
This special format addresses Italian food lovers with little available time, looking for a first intensive experience to discover the uniqueness of Italian Cuisine.
The course, following the “ALMA Method” combines:
- academic lessons
- direct experience of products and raw materials
- command of techniques and processes
- knowledge and practice of Italian traditional recipes
- a focus on pasta, wines and pastry
- a lecture on History of Italian Cuisine and a tasting session.
The ALMA course A Taste Of Italy will also allow the students to have a direct touch of the school life-changing experience, therefore being preparatory to ALMA courses, the New Italian Culinary Program and the Italian Modern Pastry Program.
Who is the course for?
International food lovers wishing to enrich their trip to Italy discovering the excellences of Italian Gastronomy in a brand new way.
- At least 18 years of age
- Intermediate knowledge of English Language