With the Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management, you are qualified to hold operational management positions in the international hotel and tourism industry. During these 4 years of schooling, students acquire professional, legal, economic and fundamental linguistic knowledge for their field. They also learn managerial techniques and team-leading skills which are essential to a successful career.
What you will learn
HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT COURSES
• Kitchen Systems and Management:
• Production and Purchasing
• Advanced Business Communication
• Supervisory Practicum 1 + 2
• Food and Beverage Operations and
• Cost Control
• Hospitality Sales and Marketing
• Hospitality Finance Management
• Hospitality Law
• Business Elective or Bridge Course [3}
• Wine, Beer and Spirits Essentials
• Event Operations Management
• Hospitality Human Resources
• Business Elective 
• Hospitality Management Capstone
• Management Practicum
(Courses subject to change)
Who is the course for?
The quality of education combined with the unique internships opportunities in some of the most luxurious hotels in the world make the Hospitality program in San Diego a stepping stone for a brilliant international career.
This course prepares future managers in the hospitality industry to tackle concrete and operational professional realities throughout the curriculum:
- Paid practical training in hotels, restaurants or other Hospitality related companies is included in the curriculum.
- Students apply their academic education in a professional environment.
- Hospitality courses are taught by professors with professional background the in hospitality and tourism industry.
- Students are guided to choose the best options for their future career.