The Culinary Arts programme will prepare students to perform both technical and management activities in restaurant business/food service, whether part of hotel units or not, as well as food and beverage departments.
What you will learn
This training will not only enable students to acquire the knowledge and technical skills in the hospitality sector but also the adequate personal and soft skills required, through the attendance of course units such as Creativity and Personal Development and Artistic Expressions, as well as integrated management skills based on innovative learning models.
Who is the course for?
Top Reasons to attend:
• Classes by Renowned Professionals
• Practical, hands-on and total immersion teaching, learning and training methodology
• English as a working language. Opportunity to learn French/Spanish as a second language taught at School
• Opportunity to experience an International and multicultural lifestyle
• ECTS equivalent recognized in all Europe
• High rate of employment in the industry