Hospitality is the happiness industry; it is the art of marking memories, perfectly in tune with a new generation that knows a life well-lived is one full of stories, not possessions. If this is what inspires you, you belong at Les Roches. Come to us if you want to challenge – and be challenged – to disrupt, innovate, to lead, and to inspire. If you want to be fearless, then step this way. In China, we’ve been training the fearless in hospitality since 2004. Price above is per semester.
What you will learn
Our curriculum, taught in English, provides students with a strong academic and
theoretical foundation in hospitality business management as well as hands-on
learning, both on campus and through internship opportunities in China and
By the end of the program students will be able to:
1. Perform effectively in a variety of hospitality operational settings;
2. Understand the economic significance and influence of the global hospitality industry;
3. Use the knowledge gained to develop competences in an entry management setting;
4. Apply common skills enhancing effectiveness in a personal and professional context;
5. Contribute to both society and the work place.
Who is the course for?
This course is for student 18 years old or above, inspired to working in hospitality-related industry.