The Master is addressed to graduates and professionals of gastronomy with experience in the culinary industry, wishing to expand and deepen their knowledge in this field.
What you will learn
- Acquire knowledge of the administration and kitchen management of a cooking department.
- Learn how to apply different cooking techniques depending on the type of traditional cuisine, modern, on the cutting edge and thematic.
- Learn how to apply the newest culinary techniques: vacuum cooking, molecular cooking, cooking with nitrogen, etc.
- Know and analyse the experiences and trends in creativity and innovation in cooking.
- Be informed on the culinary trends, apply creative processes in the kitchen and constant research.
- Be in command of document processes planning cuisine of any category of events and control costs.
- Apply systematization and standardization processes in the development of the cuisine for different types of events.
Who is the course for?
Graduates or technical graduates in gastronomy, culinary arts or similar.
Persons qualified in cuisine and gastronomy schools.
Higher professional training grades and technical studies in cuisine, gastronomy and hostelry with at least two years' education complete, previously recognised by EUHT StPOL.
Professionals with sufficient demonstrable experience in the opinion of EUHT StPOL.
Career opportunities are: Chef, chef de partie, executive chef, culinary consultant, executive chef of events, head of R&D department, etc.