Our MBA is all about preparing you for your next big step in the world of hospitality by equipping you with higher skill sets. Our tried-and-tested programme for working professionals has been benchmarked against 15 other internationally well-known Masters level courses. It is designed to enhance your knowledge and competencies required to succeed at the executive, corporate and managerial levels.
What you will learn
Our postgraduates lead by example, are highly adaptable and are not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. Does this sound like you?
You might already have a degree in hospitality, or want to take your career in that direction.
You might have years of real-life experience under your belt, or have just graduated from university. Whatever your journey, if you have a passion for the hospitality industry, this is the course for you.
The MBA is a rigorous program for working professionals. It has been bench-marked against 15 other internationally well-known master’s-level courses, with over 60 senior executives from the hospitality industry contributing to the structure and content.
Over one year of course work, plus time to complete your thesis remotely, you’ll become
equipped with all the skills you need to take your next big step in the world of hospitality.
• Study at the only hospitality management university in the UAE
• Fast-track your career by finishing your courses and thesis in 12 to 18 months
• Choose the modules that really interest you from a wide selection of electives
• Experience a unique blend of business-focused academic modules and real-world knowledge
Who is the course for?
Once you have successfully completed your MBA, you’ll be able to:
• See the social, cultural and financial aspects of contemporary international hospitality management.
• Put your own professional stamp on the corporate leadership processes within hospitality businesses.
• Approach managerial issues in a creative, strategic and entrepreneurial way.
• Plan, design and execute business research using a range of analytical techniques and presentation skills.
Take a look at some of the impressive and diverse positions held by our alumni:
Hotels and resorts
• Director of Digital and Distribution – Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Consultancy
• Investment Advisor – Oslo Investment Group
• Manager, MENA, Strategic Consulting (Real Estate Finance and Investments) – JLL
Real estate and property development
• Director, Lodging Development – Marriott Middle East and Africa
• Project Development Manager – Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
Finance and analytics
• Senior Pricing Analyst – Hitachi Rail Europe
• Brand Analytics Manager – Expedia Group