This program will show you to identify wine styles and describe them fluidly.
What you will learn
• To develop the ability to effectively read a wine label for both new and old world.
• To gain an overview of the steps involved when setting up a professional wine tasting as well as pairing.
• To familiarize with wine serving and storing techniques.
• To familiarize with basic and advanced wine service equipment.
• To develop a basic understanding of the wine making process.
Who is the course for?
You will learn to cultivate an analytic mindset related to wine tasting and develop a rich vocabulary to describe wines as well as argument your descriptions. You will expand your knowledge of viticulture, enology, grape varieties, geography, weather, and soil relevance. Different experts will guide you in biodynamic, organic and natural wines, wine auction house business, retail, and distribution.