Hospitality is the happiness industry; it is the art of marking memories, perfectly in tune with a new generation that knows a life well-lived is one full of stories, not possessions. If this is what inspires you, you belong at Les Roches. Come to us if you want to challenge – and be challenged – to disrupt, innovate, to lead, and to inspire. If you want to be fearless, then step this way. In China, we’ve been training the fearless in hospitality since 2004.
What you will learn
By the end of the program the student will be able to:
1. Develop, adapt and implement critical and transferable skills and concepts in an international hospitality management and managerial environment.
2. Evaluate and communicate managerial decisions appropriately and effectively in an international context;
3. Evaluate complex hospitality issues and apply appropriate solutions utilizing relevant hospitality knowledge in a critical manner;
4. Internalize and exhibit appropriate values in terms of organizing, facilitating and co-operating in a multi-cultural team context;
5. Demonstrate a high standard of personal professional commitment and ethics appropriate for an international hospitality career;
6. Exhibit initiative, originally and the ability to adapt and respond effectively and appropriately to a changing environment with an understanding of sustainable concepts.
Who is the course for?
This course is for students above 21 years old (minimum 2 years of working experiences) with the intention of changing career, to hospitality management roles and equip them with the range of strategic choices facing today's leaders.