You will be able to gain and apply your knowledge and understanding of personal and professional awareness, organization and commitment, and use the tools, methods and techniques that you have learned in goal setting, prioritization, scheduling, and delegation to overcome time management challenges and enhance productivity.
What you will learn
Plan effectively to achieve your personal and professional goals
Recognize and overcome barriers to successful time management
Keep your sense of perspective to prevent and manage crises
Manage resources effectively and efficiently
Who is the course for?
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Learn to plan effectively to achieve your personal and professional goals
2. Learn to recognize and overcome barriers to successful time management
3. Identify specific time management tools and use them effectively
4. Manage resources both effectively and efficiently
5. Keep your sense of perspective to prevent and manage crises
6. Learn to delegate effectively
7. Learn to manage expectations and say “No” when appropriate