We are a human brand. We are a culture brand. We are Four Seasons
We are world’s leading operator of luxury hotels and resorts currently managing more than 120 properties worldwide.Four Seasons Hotel Prague
is looking for a talented Engineering Supervisor
to join our team.About the Job
Engineering Coordinator is guiding a team of 5 Shift Engineers, 3 Maintenance technicians, FM company technicians and other contractors with the aim to prioritize the most important and urgent tasks to be successfully completed. This person works with the company´s internal systems, deals with suppliers and communicates with the guests up to the standards of Four Seasons Hotels.RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Coordinates the maintenance team and sets priorities of the team.
- Completes regular administrative tasks for the team
- Communicates with the external suppliers and coordinates all related matters
- Creates purchase orders including market research to select potential vendors for bidding and treatment of invoices. Follow-up of orders: delivery time, pending orders to do, and preparation of a bi-monthly draft of the Forecast
- Coordinates the in-house requests from other departments and communicates with other departments about progress of the ongoing works/reparations
- Responsible for all documentation (hard copies and digital copies) generated by the Preventive Maintenance Program (Checklist, PRP, Walkthrough etc.).
- Supervises the optimization of energy consumption.
- Responsible for monitoring of the utilities consumption and inserting data daily to the hotel energy portal
- Responsible for the waste-management at the property
- Oversees and maintains the storage
Qualifications in detail:
What to Expect
- Organized, reliable, responsible, attentive to details, with pro-active approach to work and able to work alone.
- Finished technical High school or technical-related Bachelor´s degree.
- Developed skills of MS Office.
- Good knowledge of English language, knowledge of Czech language in spoken and written form.
- Time flexibility (5 days a week, 8.5 hours shifts).
FS Prague People value a culture of unique personal contribution and strive for the excellence. We value an open and transparent communication and working in psychological safe environment. We enjoy the common goal to make us always better and stronger. And we love to have a fun together.
We want people engaged, committed with a creative and open mindset and strong sense for responsibility.Benefits Include
- Passionate team with lots of fun
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Discover the world with attractive employee rates at Four Seasons Hotels worldwide
- Complimentary Employee Meals and laundry/dry cleaning
- Employee benefit cafeteria system
Jobs at Four Seasons LTD