We are a human brand. We are a culture brand. We are Four Seasons
We are world’s leading operator of luxury hotels and resorts currently managing more than 120 properties worldwide.Four Seasons Hotel Prague
is looking for a talented Spa Receptionist
to join our AVA Spa team.About the Job
Spa Receptionist performs all face to face, phones and e-mail reception duties; proactively welcomes guests, is knowledgeable about treatments, products and services offered as well as pricing, and scheduling. Spa Receptionist handles opening and closing accounting daily; ensures ultimate guest experience through guidance inside the Spa and Fitness areas.About You
You will be ideally a professional who is warm, hospitable, organized, driven with a great communication style appealing to our guests and employees. You will be a central part of the AVA Spa team whose main objective is to ensure our guests have a smooth and pampering spa experience. As the first and last impression of the Spa, this high-profile department carries a special responsibility.Job Duties in detail:
Qualifications in detail:
- Is very warm and welcoming when assisting guests; smiles and maintains eye contact.
- Reads the morning reports to ensure awareness of all staff on all arrival, in house and departure guests with special attention to VIP’s return guests, profile guests, etc.
- Describes and sells Spa services and products according to the guest’s preferences.
- Up sells treatments and services in intuitive and sensitive manner according guests’ needs and preferences.
- Focus on meeting/exceeding retail and spa treatment targets.
- Knows amenities, equipment, products, treatments, packages, special current promotions of spa and fitness including benefits, indications & contraindications.
- Ensures handover completed in the guest journey as per outlined standard, follows up on treatment experience, expectations and satisfaction and acts on any discrepancies. Provides a service that is responsible, spontaneous, personal and genuine.
- Actively offers operational, employee and customer (internal and external) related feedback to management.
- Reports maintenance deficiencies, member concerns, guest comments, glitches, etc. to spa manager and relevant departments.
- Understands all safety procedures specific to usage of spa and fitness equipment and products.
- Organizes and schedules all guest bookings in the efficient manner.
- Operates the Spa software system Book4Time for spa reservations and other functions.
- Processes all charges, sets up and handles gift certificates.
- Organizes the inventory of retail, assist with reordering of products.
- Handles guest complaints and notifies spa management.
- Sets-up and maintains Spa public areas in an immaculate manner; maintains stocks of operating and guest supplies in the work areas.
- Performs other tasks or projects as assigned by management.
What to Expect
- Previous experience from a hospitality or similar luxury environment is a plus.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi task and prioritize.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and personal presentation.
- Outstanding communications skills and command of the English and Czech languages are essential.
- Guest centricity and understanding the importance of guest’s preferences.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work all types of shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Working computer skills and knowledge including but not limited to Excel, Word and Internet.
- Must have EU work authorization.
This position is offered for a define period of time of 12 months with a possible unlimited extend based on your performance. Your trial period will be 3 months. Feedback is a key; therefore, you will be asked to give your feedback on regular basis and you will also have an informal chat with your manager and trainer.
FS Prague People value a culture of unique personal contribution and strive for the excellence. We value an open and transparent communication and working in psychological safe environment. We enjoy the common goal to make us always better and stronger. And we love to have a fun together.
We want people engaged, committed with a creative and open mindset and strong sense for responsibility. We want people who enjoys to serve the others.
We hire for the attitude not for the skills.Benefits Include
Passionate team with lots of fun
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Discover the world with attractive employee rates at Four Seasons Hotels worldwide
Complimentary Employee Meals and laundry/dry cleaning
Employee benefit cafeteria system
Jobs at Four Seasons LTD