Responsible of cleanliness and sanitation in F&B and Service areas and stores, adhere to HACCP regulations. Is responsible for the maintaining of the F&B china, glass and flatware equipment, prevention the breakage and lost. Follows the HACCP schedules, works according to the stewarding standards and respects the FSH culture.RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Meets all the sanitation and cleaning FSH standards on the daily base, assists the wait staff and kitchen staff in keeping all areas clean and sanitary.
- Use the cleaning chemical products by the right way and effectively, respects the safety and technical lists of the products, avoid the wastage and attend the training related the chemical usage.
- Cleans and put away dishes, cleans floors, walls and food preparation areas, refill supplies, wipe tables.
- Squeezing of the fresh fruit juices for the morning service.
- Scraping food from dirty dishes, pots, pans, plates, flatware, and glasses, washing dirty dishes, and putting them away.
- Assisting with sweeping, mopping, and polishing the cafeteria, washing and filling the equipment and preparation the area for the lunch and dinner service.
- Follows the set cleaning schedules /sanitation/ and HACCP rules in the property.
- Pick the waste up from all the F&B kitchen and service areas and follow the recycling strategy to ensure that the highest level of achievement is obtained in environmental commitments and compliance with local laws.
- Assists and supports all the F&B projects and catering events.
- Communicates effectively with the chefs, wait staff and employees in the cafeteria including the team collaboration within the stewarding department.
- Respects the working schedule in the department and internal hotel behavior policy.
- Join all the mandatory training and hotel or departmental meetings/briefings.
- Nigh staff is providing the detail cleaning of the kitchen small machines and equipment, deep fryers, drains, floors and filters and tiles.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A friendly, polite, and courteous nature.
- Strong customer service and team working skills.
- Physical requirement to hard work long hours on your feet.
- The flexibility to work shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays.