The program features a dual undergraduate bachelor's degree program offered by FUA-AUF and Fairfield University. Online, hybrid, low-residency, and on-campus options available.
What you will learn
This undergraduate dual degree features FUA-AUF coursework and an 18-credit requirement to be taken online through Fairfield University. Students have the opportunity to participate in a semester or academic year of exchange at the Fairfield campus in Connecticut.
Four flexible coursework options:
- Fully remote: all coursework is taking on a remote-learning basis.
- Hybrid: coursework is taken as a combination of remote delivery and on-campus instruction.
- Low residency: coursework mostly takes place on a remote basis with some residential on-campus sessions.
- On campus: coursework taken in Florence with the exception of 18 credits taken on a remote basis.
- 48 Gen Ed credits
- Core Corriculum
- Capstone Project
- Concentration Coursework
- 120 minimum credits for graduation (some programs may require additional credits)
The Enology curriculum for the BLS Degree in Liberal Studies requires Undergraduate Core, Major, and Elective requirements and requirement subcategories as illustrated below. The program curriculum is designed to engage students in a comprehensive and dynamic academic experience related to food and wine studies and their respective industries. Coursework draws unparalleled advantages from the institution's location in Florence for food and wine perspectives from both Italian and international perspectives, as well as academic topics that are supported by a unique experiential learning model that directly involves students in practice-based applications throughout the duration of study.
- A dynamic study experience in an international context.
- Distinct program concentrations featured in all degrees.
- Excellent academic learning, facilities, and resources accessible throughout the program.
- International faculty and small classroom size.
- Student Life and Development department for student support, services, and extracurricular activities.
- Florence is a prime Italian city for its culture, economy and central position located 1.5 hours from Rome and Milan.
- Admission Processes facilitated by highly qualified university staff.
Who is the course for?
The program is open to all high school graduates, AA or professional certificate graduates, as well as transfer students.