Digital technology is revolutionizing hospitality, creating fantastic opportunities for tech-savvy professionals who have the skills and insights to lead digital transformation strategies. Our new Master’s in Hospitality Strategy and Digital Transformation – the first of its kind in the world – is designed to make you ready to seize these opportunities to shape the hospitality industry of tomorrow.
What you will learn
This Master’s will expose students to cutting edge faculty and experts, confronting them with innovative business models and entrepreneurial thinking.
Two semesters of full-time academic study are split into three modules:
Module 1 – Tactics
Mastering digital technologies and innovation in the hospitality sector
• New trends and disruptions in hospitality
• Effective technologies in operations and service
• Database management and artificial intelligence
• Performance measurement and business analytics
• Finance and value creation
Also includes a ‘Decoding Bootcamp’ focused on mobile applications, websites and data curation.
Module 2 – Strategies
Developing sustainable strategies and business models
• Design thinking and innovation
• Advanced digital marketing strategies and tactics
• Ethics and CSR in the connected world
• New business models and start-up ecosystem in hospitality
• Revenue, channel and demand management
Module 3 – Leadership
Leading your organization into the digital transformation
• Applied project management
• Customer experience, service excellence and personalization in the digital age
• Sustainable hospitality business strategies, design and development
• Leadership awakening: multicultural leadership, emotional intelligence, talent management and team building
• Implementing and leading the digital transformation
Who is the course for?
Minimum Age :
21 years old and above
Bachelor-level undergraduate degree
(business or hospitality preferred)
Career paths after graduation :
The new Master’s will prepare you for a successful career in the high-demand areas of hospitality strategy, entrepreneurship and digital transformation. As a leader in your field, you’ll possess strong strategic thinking skills combined with an in-depth understanding of markets and innovativ practices in the digital world.
When you graduate, you can expect to choose from exciting roles in tech companies, finance businesses, marketing agencies – any business that needs to digitally transform or facilitates transformation. And of course, your entrepreneurial mindset will empower you to start your own company.