Join Hosco and get the latest updates and opportunities from Les Roches Global Hospitality Education. It’s free!
As a Hosco member, you have access to dedicated hospitality content and to thousands of jobs and internships worldwide.
Les Roches Gobal Hospitality Education is a private Swiss university which offers undergraduate, graduate and post graduate programs of up to four years of study. Les Roches is accredited at university level by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE) and offers programs in the fields of hospitality:
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Hospitality Management (3,5 years, including 2 academic internships)
- Diploma in International Hotel Management (2,5 years, including 2 academic internships)
- MBA in Global Hospitality Management (1 year)
- Master’s in Hospitality Strategy and Digital Transformation (1,5 years, including 1 academic internships)
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Hospitality Management (1 years, including 1 academic internships) with possibility of streaming directly into MBA 2 after completion.
- Executive MBA in Global Hospitality Management (1 year - study remotely while working)
Over 200 recruiters worldwide interact with students of all programs every semester to offer employment opportunities.
The Career Services department works with an open door policy to support students every step of the recruitment process, both for the internships and first job after graduation.
Surrounded by the Swiss Alps, the campus is located in Crans-Montana. Our international students from over 90 nationalities live in comfortable residences on campus or nearby and enjoy the various activities organized in the area and by the school.