Talent Attraction Manager
About the job
We care about your career and are known for having the absolute best people in the industry. When you join us as a Talent Attraction Manager you start a unique opportunity to become celebrated as the very best in your field. You’ll learn not only from your fellow Legends, but also through our award-winning learning academy, so that you can achieve the highest standards of craft, service, and leadership and become a legend in your own story.
- Department: Human Resources
You’ll love what you do and take pride in delighting our guests:
- You will work closely with the Director of People & Culture to create and implement effective talent attraction strategies and practices, policies and procedures to support the sourcing, attracting, screening and hiring of the best talent for the roles across all departments and business units.
- You will also be responsible for contributing, driving and improving efficiency in the recruitment process in line with company’s goals and objectives.
- Our values of, Passion, Personality, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. As a Talent Attraction Manager you’ll have the opportunity to bring these to life and continue to create our legacy.
- You will be an integral part of the processes and activities that aim to create and promote the Dorchester Collection culture and values bringing the Company Philosophy “We Care” to life to ensure our employees receive nothing but the best experience.
- You will provide advice and guidance to the hiring managers to support them with the company selection tools and interviewing techniques, as well as coordinate discussions to plan in anticipation of future hiring needs to develop an effective talent attraction strategy and tactics in line with the company guidelines ensuring the appropriate talent pipeline is in place at all times.
- It will be a critical part of your role to explore the market for best practices in the field of recruitment and job advertising, enabling you to create and suggest new ways of sourcing the very best talent for our Dubai properties.
The items shared are the essence of a day in the life of a Talent Attraction Manager but we’ll make sure you are provided with specifics on how we care for our hotel
- Language required: English.
The latest gem in the Dorchester Collection will be unveiled in spring 2023 as a landmark of luxury in the heart of Dubai.
LOCATION | The ultimate address
A striking building positioned among the gleaming skyscrapers of the vibrant Business Bay area and beside the waters of Dubai Canal, The Lana stands out as an architectural marvel. Here you’ll find yourself at the very heart of life in Dubai, where days unfold with strolls along the waterfront and outings to the nearby Burj Khalifa district.
ARCHITECTURE | A new icon
In a city defined by its ever-changing skyline, the challenge for architects Foster + Partners was to create something that could stand out as a landmark destination. The Lana does just that. As a guest, we invite you to become part of the story of this new architectural icon.
DESIGN | Shaped by the city
Location is everything for our interior designers Gilles et Boissier, who take their inspiration from the sparkling waters of the Marasi Business Bay Marina. Every detail is designed to create a unique sense of light and fluidity, with generous proportions and an ambience that feels both distinctive and discreet.
ROOMS & SUITES | The difference is in the detail
Space, light and extraordinary views are to be the defining features of the 225 rooms and suites, where Gilles et Boissier combine traditional elements with contemporary touches inspired by the spirit of Dubai. Tall windows frame views of the Burj Khalifa or the sun-baked desert, stretching endlessly towards the horizon.
RESTAURANTS & BARS | Breaking the mould
Interior designers Verhaal and Gilles et Boissier capture an Emirati spirit of innovation with a dynamic selection of restaurants and bars. Unique concepts include a beautiful patisserie and a signature evening restaurant on the 18th floor. Up on the rooftop, the Earth meets the sky with an enticing pool and bar, the best place to watch the buzzing metropolis slowly smolder at sunset.
Dorchester Collection is a group of nine autonomously run hotels managed by an experienced team led by our CEO Christopher Cowdray. With 30+ years in hotel management and an unwavering passion for hospitality, Cowdray ensured the group’s success in establishing itself as a top player in the luxury hotel market following the formation of Dorchester Collection in 2006. An ardent hotelier and a savvy top manager, Cowdray is the ultimate guardian of the group’s culture and business values.