Join Hosco and get the latest updates and opportunities from Big Mamma Italia. It’s free!
As a Hosco member, you have access to dedicated hospitality content and to thousands of jobs and internships worldwide.
Big Mamma is an Italian restaurant group founded in 2013 by Tigrane Seydoux and Victor Lugger.
Our wish is to share the authenticity and warmth of traditional Italian trattorias abroad. All produce is directly sourced from small Italian producers, dishes are 100% homemade, served at affordable prices, in beautifully designed spaces, and with a big smile.
Italian cuisine is about the quality of the ingredients, so we’ve partnered with small producers - Prosciutto di Parma from Stefano Borchini, San Marzano tomatoes from Paolo Ruggiero, flour from Antimo Caputo, to say the least!
We are currently a team 1.200 employees and the family is still growing, with new openings coming up in 2021 in France and across Europe.
In Europe, we currently manage :
- 8 trattorias and one food market in Paris : East Mamma, Ober Mamma, Mamma Primi, Big Love, Pizzeria Popolare, Pink Mamma, La Felicità and Libertino.
- 1 trattoria in Lille (France): La Bellezza
- 1 trattoria in Lyon (France): Carmelo
- 1 trattoria in Bordeaux (France): Palatino
- 3 trattorias in London (UK): Gloria,Circolo Popolare and Ave Mario
- 2 trattoria in Madrid (Spain): Belmondo and Villa Capri
We also place great importance on our social and environmental footprint and we’ve recently acquired the B-Corp international label. Our greatest ambition is to revolutionize the hospitality industry, placing our employees at the center of all projects, developing careers and making Big Mamma a perfect environment for creative and professional growth.
Recent updates by Big Mamma Italia
Create a profile that’s out of this world! Tell members about your company's values, goals, and vision.
Upload images and videos to show how amazing it is to work at Big Mamma Italia