Join Hosco and get the latest updates and opportunities from The Marker Hotel. It’s free!
As a Hosco member, you have access to dedicated hospitality content and to thousands of jobs and internships worldwide.
Come and Join our Great Place to Work
The Marker Hotel first opened on April 2nd 2013 and the Hotel’s Official Opening took place on June 13th 2013. We are located on Grand Canal Square, one of Dublin's most iconic new architectural landmarks, beside the Bord Gais Theatre.
Our luxury urban lifestyle hotel is part of the Leading Hotels of the World and listed as a Great Place to Work in Ireland in 2017 and 2018.
The Marker Hotel consists of:
• 187 bedrooms
• 4 Food & Beverage Outlets:
The Brasserie Restaurant & Room Service;
The Marker Bar;
Conference and Events space with 9 meeting rooms.
• 4 Kitchens
• A Spa & Wellness space with 5 treatment rooms, fitness suite, Jacuzzi, sauna and a 23-metre infinity pool
What do we believe in:
• We Develop opportunities for our People and promote Open Communication;
• Our Team Work must be more important than any one individual or group;
• We always ask ourselves How Can We Serve Each Other in order to Develop Great Relationships with each other;
• We live our Values every day;
• We strive to provide Consistently Great Service that is warm and engaging through the use of our Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) standards;
• We take Ownership to achieve our targets;
What are we looking for:
• A Positive Attitude.
• Commitment and a strong sense of responsibility.
• Passion for serving others and the desire to develop in the hospitality industry.
• Great Emotional Intelligence
If you are looking for personal and professional growth and a great place to develop your skills and career in the hospitality industry, that is rewarding and enjoyable, then The Marker Hotel is definitely the place for you.
Recent updates by The Marker Hotel
Create a profile that’s out of this world! Tell members about your company's values, goals, and vision.
Upload images and videos to show how amazing it is to work at The Marker Hotel