Join Hosco and get the latest updates and opportunities from USEH International Inc. It’s free!
As a Hosco member, you have access to dedicated hospitality content and to thousands of jobs and internships worldwide.
USEH – International Training and Educational Services, Inc. was founded 2 decades ago by a group of Academicians and Professionals to provide guidance to young professionals in gaining international experience in their own field of study.
USEH is currently specialized in providing high quality paid international internship/training to young professionals from all around the world, specializing in Tourism and Hotel management (%85), business administration, finance, sales & marketing and IT.
During its two decades of operation, USEH placed thousands of young professionals into selective establishments within the United States, Australia, Canada, China, New Zealand and Turkey.
Our mission is to provide dependable guidance, in developing careers of young professionals and future leaders, by creating a bridge for them to reach international positions and also to supply leading companies with enthusiastic international talents.
Our strength comes from our strong ties developed with host companies around the globe who are looking to add diversity to their workplace and relies on USEH's long-term expertise in securing high-quality international talent. USEH is based in Atlanta, GA and has offices in Europe and Asia along with international partner offices in over 12 countries.
Our priority is to match our employer's expectations with high-quality candidates who are striving to obtain an international experience at a high-quality training site.
USEH International works with multiple US State Department designated visa sponsor organizations for the process of the ds 2019 forms under J1 Programs.
* Is one of the most reliable and reputable organizations in its field
* Provides quality placements for internship/traineeship programs
* Assures smooth and fast visa paperwork process on all type of programs offered
* Provides personalized assistance in visa application preparation
* Provides one on one orientation before departure for any type of program
* Offers consultancy throughout the program period
* Offers consultancy after programs for further opportunities
* USEH has been in business for two decades now
* Each year many of our participants are applying to USEH again for a second internship program in a different country
For more information or any questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent updates by USEH International Inc
Create a profile that’s out of this world! Tell members about your company's values, goals, and vision.
Upload images and videos to show how amazing it is to work at USEH International Inc