Join Hosco and get the latest updates and opportunities from USEH International. It’s free!
As a Hosco member, you have access to dedicated hospitality content and to thousands of jobs and internships worldwide.
USEH – International Training and Educational Services, Inc. was founded over two decades ago by a group of Academicians and Professionals to guide young professionals in gaining international experience in their field of study.
USEH is currently specialized in providing high-quality paid international internship/training to young professionals from all around the world, specializing in Tourism and Hotel Management (%85), business administration, finance, sales & marketing, and IT.
During its two decades of operation, USEH placed thousands of young professionals into selective establishments within the United States, Australia, Canada, China, New Zealand, and Turkey.
Our mission is to provide dependable guidance, in developing the careers of young professionals and future leaders, by creating a bridge for them to reach international positions and also to supply leading companies with enthusiastic international talents.
Our strength comes from our strong ties developed with host companies around the globe who are looking to add diversity to their workplace and relies on USEH's long-term expertise in securing high-quality international talent. USEH is based in Atlanta, GA, and has offices in Europe and Asia and international partner offices in over 12 countries.
Our priority is to match our employer's expectations with high-quality candidates striving to obtain an international experience at a high-quality training site.
USEH International works with multiple US State Department-designated visa sponsor organizations to process the ds 2019 forms under J1 Programs.
* Is one of the most reliable and reputable organizations in its field
* Provides quality placements for internship/traineeship programs
* Assures smooth and fast visa paperwork process on all types of programs offered
* Provides personalized assistance in visa application preparation
* Provides one on one orientation before departure for any program
* Offers consultancy throughout the program period
* Offers consultancy after programs for further opportunities
* USEH has been in business for two decades now
* Each year, many of our participants apply to USEH again for a second internship program in a different country
For more information or any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent updates by USEH International
Create a profile that’s out of this world! Tell members about your company's values, goals, and vision.
Upload images and videos to show how amazing it is to work at USEH International