Join Hosco and get the latest updates and opportunities from CISET - Università Ca' Foscari Venezia Master in Tourism Economics and Management. It’s free!
As a Hosco member, you have access to dedicated hospitality content and to thousands of jobs and internships worldwide.
CISET, the International Centre for Studies on Tourism Economics, was set up in 1991, as a result of a partnership between Ca’Foscari University Venice, the Veneto Region and the Italian Touring Club
Member of the World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) Business Council, it is recognized as an outstanding and advanced research and post graduate education centre on tourism.
CISET approach is a blend of academic expertise and business know-how, based on a strong synergy between research studies and consultancy services and on our experience in tertiary education and management training.
At the very heart of CISET education and training activities is the Master’s programme offered at the Management Department of Ca' Foscari University Venice. The Master's programme has been running since 1993 and is one of the most accredited in Italy.
Every year, 30 future managers are educated and trained for the tourism sector, developing and putting their very best talents to the test. With a reputation for excellence in management education, the Master’s course develops applied knowledge, builds professional skills and produces top professionals for the sector.
Since 2003, the Master’s degree has been awarded by Ca’ Foscari University Venice.
THE MASTER’S KEYS TO SUCCESS
• Fostering and developing individual talents and skills
• 360°professional training: management, organization, co-ordination, planning and development
• Links to the job market, in the classroom with sector experts and through external internships
• Experiential learning : live projects, sudents' consultancy activities, hands on labs with the Alumni
• Global perspective thank to visiting professors from a variety of countries and schools
• Exploitation and management of cultural and environmental resources
• Staying abreast with the latest advances in technology and innovations in the sector