Join Hosco and get the latest updates and opportunities from Mauritus Chefs Association. It’s free!
As a Hosco member, you have access to dedicated hospitality content and to thousands of jobs and internships worldwide.
The Mauritius Chefs Association is a non-profitable organization comprised of professionals in the culinary sector in Mauritius. Our main objectives are:
• To raise the standards of Culinary Trade.
• To promote the training and education of junior chefs.
• To promote local cuisine.
• To develop the art of fine cooking.
• To promote goodwill and to contribute to the welfare of culinary society.
• To promote friendship, exchange of ideas, and mutual cooperation among culinary professionals.