Join Hosco and get the latest updates and opportunities from EHL Hospitality Business School. It’s free!
As a Hosco member, you have access to dedicated hospitality content and to thousands of jobs and internships worldwide.
EHL Hospitality Business School, founded in 1893 as Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne, is renowned as a center of excellence for service-focused industries. For over 125 years, our school has specialized in teaching people, in sectors ranging from hospitality to banking and retail, the skills they need to succeed.
We believe that soft skills paired with smart know-how define the most inspiring people. These are the qualities we instill in our course participants. Drawing on our Swiss heritage, we give professionals a unique perspective into the meaning of outstanding service and what it takes to keep people engaged and motivated.
When you study at EHL, you also become part of our well-connected alumni to broaden your prospects. Join a network of over 30,000 members spread across 150 countries.
EHL offers an international learning experience for talented, ambitious students from around the world. It has an average of 120 student nationalities for around 3,400 students. The school has two campuses in Switzerland, and a new campus in Singapore.
• Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management
• Swiss Professional Degree (HF Diploma in Hotel & Restaurant Management)
• EHL Academy - Pre-university courses for teenagers
• Master of Science in Global Hospitality Business
• Master of Science in Hospitality Management
• Master of Science in Wine & Hospitality Management
• MBA in Hospitality (80% Online)