Join Hosco and get the latest updates and opportunities from Les Roches Marbella International School of Hotel Management. It’s free!
As a Hosco member, you have access to dedicated hospitality content and to thousands of jobs and internships worldwide.
Since it was founded, in 1995, Les Roches Marbella has developed its activities with the purpose of training and qualifying Hospitality Managers for the International Hospitality Industry. The courses combine the Swiss tradition of “perfection” with an American educational ethos.
Les Roches Marbella offers a truly unique learning experience based on the tradition of Swiss hospitality with renowned international recognition. We provide a multicultural environment, internships opportunities worldwide, expert professional Faculty with many years of experience in the field, state of the art learning facilities, the same quality hospitality management programs and recognition as in other Les Roches campuses, and a strong link with the hospitality and golf industries.
Our programs of study are taught entirely in English. The school offers the right combination of practical and theoretical classes which are taught in fully operational and well-equipped modern facilities. This develops students with much sought-after skills, which are therefore highly employable. The Les Roches Marbella programs cover all the disciplines needed by a hospitality leader. Given the importance of languages in this industry, our students also graduate with an additional modern language.
Our Vision is:
- To be a leader in hospitality management.
- To be the educational partner of choice for the international hospitality industry.
- To continue being a progressive, innovative and successful educational institution.
The values that guide us at Les Roches Marbella as we work toward our vision are:
- We are committed to the professional and personal development of our students and staff.
- We create awareness and respect for the environment.
- We strive for quality, excellence, integrity and fairness.
Based on the Vision of Les Roches Marbella and the Values which underpin its operation, our Mission is:
Les Roches Marbella, International School of Hotel Management in Spain is committed to providing our students with the highest quality education for their personal, intellectual and professional development, empowering them to succeed in management careers in today’s dynamic world of international hospitality and business.
Defining the distinctive character of Les Roches Marbella and reflecting our Vision, Values and Mission are the Institutional Purposes:
- To educate and train individuals from diverse educational and professional backgrounds, to become competent Hospitality Managers for the 21st century.
- To ensure that our students become academically and practically competent, professional, efficient and flexible in order to be creative and productive managers.
- To instill in students an attitude of reflection and self-evaluation that will support their future academic aspirations and intellectual growth.
- To seek to develop individuals who have the ability to become effective members of a management team as soon as they enter the working world. To this end, the School provides work experience during the period of study and regularly involves the industry in the delivery and review of the curriculum.
- To inculcate in graduates a spirit of service coupled with a willingness and ability to contribute to society at large. .